Wool fill weight: 0.5lbs.
Cover: 100% Natural Cotton Percale, 270TC, Ivory shade. Fill: 100% Washable Wool.
- This cloud-like pillow gently caresses your head and supports your tired neck. Tightness and stress in muscles slowly disappear like the sun sinking behind the horizon.
- Sleeping with the 100% natural wool and cotton pillow means waking up with more than a different and wild hairstyle that morning. It means feeling energized, refreshed, and relief from stressed muscles.
- Say “good night” to overheating, sweating, and that clammy feeling.
- Say “good night” to clumps and bumps in a pillow.
- Perfect for all-year round comfort.
- Provides relief from MCS (multiple chemical sensitivities) as they are free of carcinogenic chemicals.
- Last for many years with proper care. Wool out-performs other fibers used for bedding.
- Sleep well and healthy.
- Medium fill.
- Filled with 100% washable wool.
- Encased in 100% natural cotton, 270TC percale.
- Comes in eco-friendly and reusable packaging.
- Sizes: standard, queen, king.
- Machine washable.
- 5 year manufacturer warranty.
♥ Understanding the Aroma of Wool
The sweet smell of wool assures you are receiving the true and pure wool filled product, free of harmful chemicals, toxins and synthetics. Wool aroma is appealing to the senses and helps induce a relaxed, healthy and comforting sleep environment. It will dissipate within few days after opening.
myWool Pillow by Sleep & Beyond
Please note we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes or Military APOs.
Truck Delivery - Many items on our website are too large and/or heavy to ship via UPS/FedEx. Truck Delivery is different than standard UPS, FedEx, or US Mail in two ways. (1) Once your merchandise arrives at the delivery agents’ pick-up location, he/she will call you to set up a delivery appointment. Most truck delivery companies offer appointment windows (usually 2-4 hours) between 8:00am and 5:00pm EST, Monday through Friday. In some cases a Saturday delivery can be offered.
Inside Placement and Set-Up is considered to be White Glove Delivery.
Please ask for White Glove Delivery if it is required (additional charges will apply).
Some items does not qualify for White Glove Delivery.
Items that does not qualify for White Glove Delivery usually ship Fed-Ex, UPS, or USPS. If assembly is required, it will be the customer's responsibility to assemble the furniture. Only a small percentage of our orders ship this way, however, we do offer items that are simply not economical to do a White Glove Delivery.
In-stock items usually ship within 2 to 7 business days.
Back Order items usually ship within 2 to 4 weeks.
If a product is on Back Order or becomes on Back Order after the order has been placed you will be sent an email with the current Back Order status of your order. Paid orders have first priority of being shipped out once the Back Ordered item is back in stock. If you have more than one item on your order the entire order will be held until everything is available. You can request that the available items be shipped out now and the Back Ordered item when it becomes available. However, there are additional shipping charges to ship partial orders.
Delivery time to your home is generally 1 to 2 weeks.
Stock Availability - We strive to have the most accurate and up to date information. The stock is listed with any item as it has been provided to us by the manufacturer and may not always reflect current availability and/or inventory. Feel free to contact us to verify or confirm stock for any item(s).
We currently ship to 48 continental states excluding Alaska and Hawaii.
Please note, once furniture items are removed from the original factory packaging and assembled, they are no longer eligible for return under the terms and conditions of our return policy.
Please inspect the items before signing the Bill of Lading. If an item is damaged, you must make a note on the Bill of Lading and take pictures of the damaged item(s), so we can give you a replacement.
Please report any damaged items immediately.