Ship Date: TBA. 100% adjustable travel pillow. Wool fill weight: 0.5lbs
Cover: 100% Natural Cotton Percale, 270TC, natural shade. Fill: 100% washable wooly puffs.
Offers countless benefits of wool, naturally hypoallergenic, and machine washable.
- Here comes your 3-in-1 ultimate 100% natural and adjustable travel pillow.
- Get the needed rest during your exciting travels.
- Provides three necessary sleep benefits.
- Excellent neck support and adjustable comfort for any occasion.
- Every pillow is shipped as high loft, but by simply opening the zipper and removing some of the woolly puffs, you can turn a high loft travel pillow into a medium or a soft one, just the way you like it.
- Experience the countless benefits of wool.
- Naturally hypoallergenic.
- Excellent moisture control.
- Eliminate the over heating and night sweats common with down, feathers, foam and synthetic fills.
- A long term investment in the quality of sleep and overall health.
- U Shape.
- Filled with 100% washable pearl sized woolly puffs™, 0.5lbs of wool fill.
- Covered in 100% natural cotton sateen, 300TC.
- Eco friendly reusable packaging.
myTravel Pillow by Sleep & Beyond
Please note we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes or Military APOs.
Truck Delivery - Many items on our website are too large and/or heavy to ship via UPS/FedEx. Truck Delivery is different than standard UPS, FedEx, or US Mail in two ways. (1) Once your merchandise arrives at the delivery agents’ pick-up location, he/she will call you to set up a delivery appointment. Most truck delivery companies offer appointment windows (usually 2-4 hours) between 8:00am and 5:00pm EST, Monday through Friday. In some cases a Saturday delivery can be offered.
Inside Placement and Set-Up is considered to be White Glove Delivery.
Please ask for White Glove Delivery if it is required (additional charges will apply).
Some items does not qualify for White Glove Delivery.
Items that does not qualify for White Glove Delivery usually ship Fed-Ex, UPS, or USPS. If assembly is required, it will be the customer's responsibility to assemble the furniture. Only a small percentage of our orders ship this way, however, we do offer items that are simply not economical to do a White Glove Delivery.
In-stock items usually ship within 2 to 7 business days.
Back Order items usually ship within 2 to 4 weeks.
If a product is on Back Order or becomes on Back Order after the order has been placed you will be sent an email with the current Back Order status of your order. Paid orders have first priority of being shipped out once the Back Ordered item is back in stock. If you have more than one item on your order the entire order will be held until everything is available. You can request that the available items be shipped out now and the Back Ordered item when it becomes available. However, there are additional shipping charges to ship partial orders.
Delivery time to your home is generally 1 to 2 weeks.
Stock Availability - We strive to have the most accurate and up to date information. The stock is listed with any item as it has been provided to us by the manufacturer and may not always reflect current availability and/or inventory. Feel free to contact us to verify or confirm stock for any item(s).
We currently ship to 48 continental states excluding Alaska and Hawaii.
Please note, once furniture items are removed from the original factory packaging and assembled, they are no longer eligible for return under the terms and conditions of our return policy.
Please inspect the items before signing the Bill of Lading. If an item is damaged, you must make a note on the Bill of Lading and take pictures of the damaged item(s), so we can give you a replacement.
Please report any damaged items immediately.