- Fabric: 100% long staple Natural Cotton Sateen 300TC, Single Pick, Pre-shrunk. Colors: Natural
- Natural cotton…It is the most beloved-fabric for sheets.
- The cotton fabric is pre-shrunk for the best performance.
- Enjoy the nature’s perfect blend of beauty, durability and comfort.
- These magnificently soft sheets feel good on your skin and great on your conscience.
- Nestle the face into the sheets and experience the sensation of softness of a summer cloud and gentleness for the most sensitive of skins.
- Durable and breathable.
- These 100% natural classic and timeless sheets are safe and soothing for infants, kids, adults, everyone! There are no harmful chemicals, pesticides or dyes.
- By purchasing our bedding, you support the local economy, protect the environment from pollution, promote balanced eco system and prolong your health.
- Sizes include Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, Eastern King and California King.
mySheet Set® Key Features
- Expertly tailored out of 100% natural cotton sateen, 300TC.
- Machine washable.
- Eco-friendly and reusable packaging.
- Oeko Tex certified.
- Set includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, and 2 pillowcases (one pillow case with twin set).
- Fitted sheets are double stitched at the corners for durability.
- Deep pockets and reinforced elastic on the fitted sheet ensure a proper fit up to a 18” mattresses.
mySheet Set by Sleep & Beyond
Please note we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes or Military APOs.
Truck Delivery - Many items on our website are too large and/or heavy to ship via UPS/FedEx. Truck Delivery is different than standard UPS, FedEx, or US Mail in two ways. (1) Once your merchandise arrives at the delivery agents’ pick-up location, he/she will call you to set up a delivery appointment. Most truck delivery companies offer appointment windows (usually 2-4 hours) between 8:00am and 5:00pm EST, Monday through Friday. In some cases a Saturday delivery can be offered.
Inside Placement and Set-Up is considered to be White Glove Delivery.
Please ask for White Glove Delivery if it is required (additional charges will apply).
Some items does not qualify for White Glove Delivery.
Items that does not qualify for White Glove Delivery usually ship Fed-Ex, UPS, or USPS. If assembly is required, it will be the customer's responsibility to assemble the furniture. Only a small percentage of our orders ship this way, however, we do offer items that are simply not economical to do a White Glove Delivery.
In-stock items usually ship within 2 to 7 business days.
Back Order items usually ship within 2 to 4 weeks.
If a product is on Back Order or becomes on Back Order after the order has been placed you will be sent an email with the current Back Order status of your order. Paid orders have first priority of being shipped out once the Back Ordered item is back in stock. If you have more than one item on your order the entire order will be held until everything is available. You can request that the available items be shipped out now and the Back Ordered item when it becomes available. However, there are additional shipping charges to ship partial orders.
Delivery time to your home is generally 1 to 2 weeks.
Stock Availability - We strive to have the most accurate and up to date information. The stock is listed with any item as it has been provided to us by the manufacturer and may not always reflect current availability and/or inventory. Feel free to contact us to verify or confirm stock for any item(s).
We currently ship to 48 continental states excluding Alaska and Hawaii.
Please note, once furniture items are removed from the original factory packaging and assembled, they are no longer eligible for return under the terms and conditions of our return policy.
Please inspect the items before signing the Bill of Lading. If an item is damaged, you must make a note on the Bill of Lading and take pictures of the damaged item(s), so we can give you a replacement.
Please report any damaged items immediately.