- Ultimate fitted 2-in-1 Mattress Protector. Top fabric: 100% natural cotton percale, 270TC, Ivory.
Skirt and lining: 100% Waterproof Microfiber. Fill: 100% Washable Wool. 10 year warranty.
- This unique 2-in-1 waterproof protector adds a nourishing protective layer to the mattress, protecting it from stains, spills, and bacteria.
- myProtector, filled with 100% washable wool, offers great breathability resulting in maintained core body temperatures without overheating.
- Say goodbye to that cold and clammy feeling because the 100% natural, washable wool and cotton quilting wicks all moisture away from the body.
- Ideal for someone who experiences overheating or overcooling during sleep.
- Ideal for someone who has allergies to dust mites, mold and mildew and looking for a great investment.
- The fitted skirt can easily accommodate a mattress up to 18” pocket.
- Filling: 100% washable wool.
- Top fabric: 100% natural cotton percale, 270TC.
- Lining/Skirt: 100% waterproof recyclable microfiber.
- Machine washable.
- 10 year warranty.
- Up to 18”.
♥ myProtector Universal Fit Factor
Our myProtectors are made slightly bigger (appx. 2in wider and 2in longer) than US mattress standard sizes. For a better fit, please wash myProtectors in warm water and dry on low heat and it will shrink just enough to be perfect on your mattress.
♥ Understanding the Aroma of Wool
You may experience some wool aroma when you have just opened myProtector or after the first wash.
It is not a chemical smell, rather an authentic wool smell, which assures you are receiving the true and pure wool filled product, free of harmful chemicals, toxins and synthetics. It will dissipate within few days after opening.
Washing myProtectors twice in warm water with eco-friendly scented detergent and drying on low heat will also help to eliminate the smell. Sun drying is optional and may take bit longer to dry.
myProtector by Sleep & Beyond
Please note we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes or Military APOs.
Truck Delivery - Many items on our website are too large and/or heavy to ship via UPS/FedEx. Truck Delivery is different than standard UPS, FedEx, or US Mail in two ways. (1) Once your merchandise arrives at the delivery agents’ pick-up location, he/she will call you to set up a delivery appointment. Most truck delivery companies offer appointment windows (usually 2-4 hours) between 8:00am and 5:00pm EST, Monday through Friday. In some cases a Saturday delivery can be offered.
Inside Placement and Set-Up is considered to be White Glove Delivery.
Please ask for White Glove Delivery if it is required (additional charges will apply).
Some items does not qualify for White Glove Delivery.
Items that does not qualify for White Glove Delivery usually ship Fed-Ex, UPS, or USPS. If assembly is required, it will be the customer's responsibility to assemble the furniture. Only a small percentage of our orders ship this way, however, we do offer items that are simply not economical to do a White Glove Delivery.
In-stock items usually ship within 2 to 7 business days.
Back Order items usually ship within 2 to 4 weeks.
If a product is on Back Order or becomes on Back Order after the order has been placed you will be sent an email with the current Back Order status of your order. Paid orders have first priority of being shipped out once the Back Ordered item is back in stock. If you have more than one item on your order the entire order will be held until everything is available. You can request that the available items be shipped out now and the Back Ordered item when it becomes available. However, there are additional shipping charges to ship partial orders.
Delivery time to your home is generally 1 to 2 weeks.
Stock Availability - We strive to have the most accurate and up to date information. The stock is listed with any item as it has been provided to us by the manufacturer and may not always reflect current availability and/or inventory. Feel free to contact us to verify or confirm stock for any item(s).
We currently ship to 48 continental states excluding Alaska and Hawaii.
Please note, once furniture items are removed from the original factory packaging and assembled, they are no longer eligible for return under the terms and conditions of our return policy.
Please inspect the items before signing the Bill of Lading. If an item is damaged, you must make a note on the Bill of Lading and take pictures of the damaged item(s), so we can give you a replacement.
Please report any damaged items immediately.