myMerino Collection aka Organic Merino Wool Collection
Weight: Four Seasons Experience.
Cover: certified organic cotton sateen, 400TC, ivory shade. Fill: certified organic merino wool.
- The myMerino Topper is ideal for anyone who dreams of the ultimate in comfort, relaxation, health, and peaceful sleep.
- With 700 muscles needing to relax during sleep, myMerino Topper provides the most desirable comfort and relief from the pressure points because of its soft and supple, spring-shaped Merino wool fibers.
- Certified organic merino wool fibers enable myMerino Topper to serve as a superior body temperature regulator.
- This year-round comfortable topper is soothing for those who have multiple chemical sensitivities, certain allergies, and/or suffer from discomfort due to arthritis or fibromyalgia, or other health challenges.
- Quickly wicks away moisture without making you feel cold or clammy. Less time is spent tossing and turning.
- This topper should last for many years with proper care.
- Wool has been out-performing other fibers used for bedding for many years.
- 1.5” thick.
- Encased in certified organic cotton.
- Filled with certified organic superfine merino wool.
- Perfect for all-year round comfort.
- Comes in eco-friendly and reusable cotton packaging.
- 3rd party certified to industry’s leading organic certifications.
- 5 year manufacturer warranty.
***Latest product updates
- We are going back to our famous original ivory fabric color on our myMerino toppers.
- Queen size is already shipping in ivory color.
- We shall have other sizes in ivory color as soon as we complete selling the current stock in natural color.
♥ Understanding the Aroma of Merino Wool
The sweet smell of merino wool assures you are receiving the true organic merino wool product, free of harmful chemicals, toxins and synthetics. Wool aroma is appealing to the senses and helps induce a relaxed, healthy and comforting sleep environment. It will dissipate within few days after opening.
myMerino Topper by Sleep & Beyond
Please note we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes or Military APOs.
Truck Delivery - Many items on our website are too large and/or heavy to ship via UPS/FedEx. Truck Delivery is different than standard UPS, FedEx, or US Mail in two ways. (1) Once your merchandise arrives at the delivery agents’ pick-up location, he/she will call you to set up a delivery appointment. Most truck delivery companies offer appointment windows (usually 2-4 hours) between 8:00am and 5:00pm EST, Monday through Friday. In some cases a Saturday delivery can be offered.
Inside Placement and Set-Up is considered to be White Glove Delivery.
Please ask for White Glove Delivery if it is required (additional charges will apply).
Some items does not qualify for White Glove Delivery.
Items that does not qualify for White Glove Delivery usually ship Fed-Ex, UPS, or USPS. If assembly is required, it will be the customer's responsibility to assemble the furniture. Only a small percentage of our orders ship this way, however, we do offer items that are simply not economical to do a White Glove Delivery.
In-stock items usually ship within 2 to 7 business days.
Back Order items usually ship within 2 to 4 weeks.
If a product is on Back Order or becomes on Back Order after the order has been placed you will be sent an email with the current Back Order status of your order. Paid orders have first priority of being shipped out once the Back Ordered item is back in stock. If you have more than one item on your order the entire order will be held until everything is available. You can request that the available items be shipped out now and the Back Ordered item when it becomes available. However, there are additional shipping charges to ship partial orders.
Delivery time to your home is generally 1 to 2 weeks.
Stock Availability - We strive to have the most accurate and up to date information. The stock is listed with any item as it has been provided to us by the manufacturer and may not always reflect current availability and/or inventory. Feel free to contact us to verify or confirm stock for any item(s).
We currently ship to 48 continental states excluding Alaska and Hawaii.
Please note, once furniture items are removed from the original factory packaging and assembled, they are no longer eligible for return under the terms and conditions of our return policy.
Please inspect the items before signing the Bill of Lading. If an item is damaged, you must make a note on the Bill of Lading and take pictures of the damaged item(s), so we can give you a replacement.
Please report any damaged items immediately.