myMerino Collection aka Organic Merino Wool Collection
Weight: medium fill.
Cover: Certified Organic Cotton Percale, 270TC. Fill: Certified Organic Merino Wool.
- This organic merino wool pillow gloriously eliminates the “wet-and-soggy-pillow-while-I-sleep” experience. Less time is spent tossing and turning.
- Dust mites cannot survive in wool because wool allows evaporation of the moisture it has wicked away from the body.
- As with all the beneficial wool bedding products by Sleep & Beyond, myMerino Pillow successfully provides year-round comfort as it helps maintain the body’s temperature.
- myMerino Pillow is successful providing the most valued benefits of a pillow: comfort, support and health.
- Provides relief from MCS (multiple chemical sensitivities) as they are free of carcinogenic chemicals;
- Lasts for many years with proper care. Wool out-performs other fibers used for bedding.
- Quickly wicks away moisture without making you feel cold or clammy.
- Medium fill.
- Encased in certified organic cotton.
- Filled with fine certified organic merino wool.
- Perfect for all-year round comfort.
- Comes in eco-friendly and reusable cotton packaging.
- 3rd party certified to industry’s leading organic certifications.
- 5 year manufacturer warranty.
- Sizes: standard, queen.
♥ Understanding the Aroma of Merino Wool
The sweet smell of merino wool assures you are receiving the true organic merino wool product, free of harmful chemicals, toxins and synthetics. Wool aroma is appealing to the senses and helps induce a relaxed, healthy and comforting sleep environment. It will dissipate within few days after opening.
myMerino Pillow by Sleep & Beyond
Please note we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes or Military APOs.
Truck Delivery - Many items on our website are too large and/or heavy to ship via UPS/FedEx. Truck Delivery is different than standard UPS, FedEx, or US Mail in two ways. (1) Once your merchandise arrives at the delivery agents’ pick-up location, he/she will call you to set up a delivery appointment. Most truck delivery companies offer appointment windows (usually 2-4 hours) between 8:00am and 5:00pm EST, Monday through Friday. In some cases a Saturday delivery can be offered.
Inside Placement and Set-Up is considered to be White Glove Delivery.
Please ask for White Glove Delivery if it is required (additional charges will apply).
Some items does not qualify for White Glove Delivery.
Items that does not qualify for White Glove Delivery usually ship Fed-Ex, UPS, or USPS. If assembly is required, it will be the customer's responsibility to assemble the furniture. Only a small percentage of our orders ship this way, however, we do offer items that are simply not economical to do a White Glove Delivery.
In-stock items usually ship within 2 to 7 business days.
Back Order items usually ship within 2 to 4 weeks.
If a product is on Back Order or becomes on Back Order after the order has been placed you will be sent an email with the current Back Order status of your order. Paid orders have first priority of being shipped out once the Back Ordered item is back in stock. If you have more than one item on your order the entire order will be held until everything is available. You can request that the available items be shipped out now and the Back Ordered item when it becomes available. However, there are additional shipping charges to ship partial orders.
Delivery time to your home is generally 1 to 2 weeks.
Stock Availability - We strive to have the most accurate and up to date information. The stock is listed with any item as it has been provided to us by the manufacturer and may not always reflect current availability and/or inventory. Feel free to contact us to verify or confirm stock for any item(s).
We currently ship to 48 continental states excluding Alaska and Hawaii.
Please note, once furniture items are removed from the original factory packaging and assembled, they are no longer eligible for return under the terms and conditions of our return policy.
Please inspect the items before signing the Bill of Lading. If an item is damaged, you must make a note on the Bill of Lading and take pictures of the damaged item(s), so we can give you a replacement.
Please report any damaged items immediately.