- Ultimate Reversible 2-in-1 Mattress Pad. 5 year warranty.
- Sleep Side #1: fine washable wool fleece, 400gsm (12 oz/sq. yd).
- Sleep Side #2: 100% natural cotton percale, 270TC, ivory. Fill: 100% washable wool (6 oz/sq. yd).
- The ultimate 100% natural, reversible and washable mattress pad for year-round comfort.
- The two sides of this all natural wool and cotton pad are so soothing and soft against your skin.
- The Fleece side is chosen as the ideal sleeping surface during colder seasons, because fleece is warmer than wool.
- The cotton/wool quilted side rejuvenates the mattress as well as provide a healthy, more restful, and peaceful night’s sleep.
- Relief from the discomfort of pressure points and joints is attributed to the wool fiber being “spring-like”, incredibly flexible and durable.
- Amazingly enough this natural fiber is said to be comparatively stronger than steel.
- Eliminates allergies, the overheating and night sweats common with down, feather and synthetic fills and foam.
- Sizes: Crib, Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Cal King.
- Sleep side #1: 100% natural fine washable wool fleece, 400gsm.
- Sleep side #2: 100% natural cotton percale, 270TC.
- Filled with 100% natural washable wool.
- Easy care: machine wash in cold water and dry on low heat or air dry.
- 5 year manufacturer warranty.
***Latest Product Updates
- Current stock of Crib, Twin, Twin XL, Full, King and Cal King sizes come with an eco-friendly and waterproof microfiber skirt (up to 19in pocket fit).
- Queen size comes with the horizontal straps on both ends (without the skirt).
- Please note that we are planning to offer all of the remaining sizes with the straps instead of the skirt as soon as we complete selling the current stock.
myDual Pad by Sleep & Beyond
- Please note we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes or Military APOs.
Truck Delivery - Many items on our website are too large and/or heavy to ship via UPS/FedEx. Truck Delivery is different than standard UPS, FedEx, or US Mail in two ways. (1) Once your merchandise arrives at the delivery agents’ pick-up location, he/she will call you to set up a delivery appointment. Most truck delivery companies offer appointment windows (usually 2-4 hours) between 8:00am and 5:00pm EST, Monday through Friday. In some cases a Saturday delivery can be offered.
Inside Placement and Set-Up is considered to be White Glove Delivery.
Please ask for White Glove Delivery if it is required (additional charges will apply).
Some items does not qualify for White Glove Delivery.
Items that does not qualify for White Glove Delivery usually ship Fed-Ex, UPS, or USPS. If assembly is required, it will be the customer's responsibility to assemble the furniture. Only a small percentage of our orders ship this way, however, we do offer items that are simply not economical to do a White Glove Delivery.
In-stock items usually ship within 2 to 7 business days.
Back Order items usually ship within 2 to 4 weeks.
If a product is on Back Order or becomes on Back Order after the order has been placed you will be sent an email with the current Back Order status of your order. Paid orders have first priority of being shipped out once the Back Ordered item is back in stock. If you have more than one item on your order the entire order will be held until everything is available. You can request that the available items be shipped out now and the Back Ordered item when it becomes available. However, there are additional shipping charges to ship partial orders.
Delivery time to your home is generally 1 to 2 weeks.
Stock Availability - We strive to have the most accurate and up to date information. The stock is listed with any item as it has been provided to us by the manufacturer and may not always reflect current availability and/or inventory. Feel free to contact us to verify or confirm stock for any item(s).
We currently ship to 48 continental states excluding Alaska and Hawaii.
Please note, once furniture items are removed from the original factory packaging and assembled, they are no longer eligible for return under the terms and conditions of our return policy.
Please inspect the items before signing the Bill of Lading. If an item is damaged, you must make a note on the Bill of Lading and take pictures of the damaged item(s), so we can give you a replacement.
Please report any damaged items immediately.