A bombe silhouette sets this attractive accent chest in a class of its own. Unique hand-painted tole floral details are rendered in neutral colors that complement a deep black finish. Bronze-hued knobs and smooth side-mounted glide hardware ensure easy opening and closing action on each of the unit's three drawers. A modest size makes this piece ideal for a hallway or small space living.
- A bombe sihlouette sets this attractive accent chest in a class of its own.
- Standing at a modest size, this piece is ideal for a hallway or small space living.
- Hand-painted tole drawer fronts complement a deep black finish
- Antique Brass finished hardware
- Durable hardwood and manufactured wood frame construction
- Minimal assembly required - just attach four feet
Black Hand Painted Bombay Chest by Pulaski
Sold in store only